Things to do with Kids at Easter in London
With Christmas a thing of the past, and Easter edging ever nearer, why not be super organised this year and get ahead of the game by seeing what children’s Easter events there are for families in London!
Kids People love organising children’s Easter events and have fantastic children’s event staff to run them! So with all our experience we thought we would put together a fabulous list of a range of acitvites for all the family below, and we hope that this helps in creating the best Easter ever! Enjoy ?
1) You can’t go wrong with an Easter Egg hunt! Check out our English Heritage websites to see which historic landmarks of Britain are playing host to a little Easter fun on their website, or try Hampton Court Palace for something extra special.
2) Follow an Easter trail amongst the daffodils and crocuses at Kew Gardens and be at one among nature as it springs up in season.
3) Watch a spectacular full-scale performance of ‘The Passion of Jesus,’ featuring 100 performers, for free. This event usually takes place in Trafalgar Square on Good Friday.
4) Search the WWT London Wetland Centre nature reserve for hidden treasures at Easter.
5) Taste afternoon tea for all the family at ‘One Aldwych’ in the theme of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
6) Try London Zoo, or City Farm to see some new arrivals this season.
7) Winnie-The-Pooh ‘Exploring a Classic’ exhibition runs at the V&A Museum until 8th April.
8) Head to see ‘Matilda’ the musical that will have the whole family singing and dancing this Easter.
9) Try out the new permanent addition to the Sea Life London Aquarium on the South Bank, ‘Enter the World of Jellyfish,’ where your little ones can explore and learn about these mysterious and beautiful creatures.
10) If your little ones are Harry Potter fans, why not treat them to the ultimate Harry Potter experience this Easter at the Warner Bros Studio Tour, where you can now explore the Forbidden Forest too.
Alternatively, if you fancy a more home-made Easter this year, stay tuned for blogs about Easter craft and DIY Easter hacks coming soon!